Monday, January 2, 2012

Books

1. I posted my list of books I read in 2011 on facebook! If you read this blog but are not on facebook (there are a couple of you!) and are actually curious about this list, let me know and I will either post it here or email it to you!

2. I've decided that in 2012 I'll actually use my Goodreads account, which previously I used only to follow 2 friends and had never posted on. If you have an account, you should let me know and I will befriend you! If you're interested in following mine, you can probably find it by searching for "Shoshana"; if you can't, let me know, and I will send you the link. My first (brief, as probably most of them will be, because I'm generally more interested in talking about books than writing about them) review is now up, of The Wednesday Wars by Gary D. Schmidt.

3. I promise I will post again soon! I have lots to tell about - Christmas and Merce Cunningham and New Year's and some other stuff. But right now I am tired of writing internet-y stuff, so it will have to wait. Maybe later today. No promises :p

2 comments:

  1. please tell how to read your posts on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this should link to my profile:

    http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4988551

    ReplyDelete