Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cookie Time!

The day before yesterday, I made leaf-shaped chocolate sandwich cookies with buttercream icing in the middle, from the Mrs. Fields Cookie Book my Aunt Carolyn gave me last year! They are delicious. One of the leaves melted flat and turned to lace in the oven, leaving me with an odd number. This problem was easily fixed:

Double-decker cookie time!

Then, yesterday, I made peanut butter cookies, also from the Cookie Book! There are so many exciting recipes in there that I haven't even begun to tap into - it is quite the adventure. I put chocolate chips in the second half of the dough. Mmmmmmmm.

Yesterday for dinner, Tom made steak with soy sauce and mushrooms and onions a la something French. I can't keep track of all the names of the ways he cooks things, but let me assure you, they are all exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment